DO YOU DREAM ABOUT HAVING YOUR OWN RESTAURANT?
If so, you might want to come to my class on owning one.
- Are you that person with the life-long dream – but you have experience?
- Are you an experienced business person with a dream of owning your great restaurant, but with know this would be a whole new venture?
- Are you an in-experienced business person?
- Are you tired of the boring dreadful work that you have been doing for the past decade or two?
- Are you a restaurant manager looking to open your own restaurant?
- Are you an investor looking to invest in a restaurant but want to make sure that theone presented to you would be a sound investment?
- Are you a student who wants knowledge of the business end of the restaurant business?
For the past fifteen+ years, Eckstut has been teaching a class he created about the business of owning and operating a restaurant. He brings his unique background and experiences specific to successful independent restaurants.
Attendees have come through the program and moved forward successfully with owning and operating their own restaurants, food trucks, bakeries and bagel stores, coffee shops, and other food & beverage related businesses — while others have learned to pause with their restaurant dreams and realize that they might need to realign their future plans.
The course is interactive and personalized for the attendees.
- There are 3 – 1.5 hour classes.
- Pricing – $125/person. Minimum 4 people.
The course will be offered at the following institutions:
- William Paterson University of New Jersey
- Borough of Manhattan Community College