Commercial Sales and Leasing
All restaurants are rooted in “brick and mortar.” Even food trucks, by health code, need to have a “commissary kitchen.”
The real estate of a food service operation accounts for one of the three essential controllable business costs (right behind product and labor) to be controlled in order to succeed.
As an integral part of business consulting services, Eckstut Consulting assists with this vital piece: the purchase and/or leasing of a restaurant property. We assist in locating the appropriate property, evaluating it, and then negotiating terms that will allow your business to succeed.
Eckstut is a licensed real estate agent with Copper Hill Real Estate in Philadelphia. https://www.copperhillre.com
- Finding suitable commercial property – location, size, and price.
- Creating an affordability analysis based on concept, size, operational expenses, zoning, financing, etc.
- Coordinating the business owner’s plan for the property owner, as well as investors and banks.
- Working with my client’s other professionals: architects, interior designers, kitchen designers, lawyers, accountants, expenditures, website designers, plumbers, electricians, carpenters, etc.
- Negotiating the right deals, purchases, and leases