In planning a food truck for the first time, Eckstut Restaurant Consulting provides the coaching, advising, and assisting of services needed to assure success of your business venture:
- We begin with a preliminary review and analysis – understanding your concept and who your customers will be. And the review your financial status and opportunities available for financing.
- Once you are comfortable with the feasibility of your food truck project, we work together on the projections of sales. Applying these sales to projected costs, We put together a draft analysis of what it will costs to open and operate the truck.
- From this we will understand what it will cost to open and operate the food truck – and how to acquire the monies – through financing, savings, investors, etc. – necessary to insure success.
- At the same time, We together put together the initial marketing and design strategies of menu, logo, “truck wrap”, social media, group sales, events, etc.
- We then secure the truck and it’s fit out. Included in this process, is the acquiring of the permits and licenses required to operate a food truck in the proposed locations of use – including multiple governing authorities: local health departments, fire departments, municipalities, state(s) – if you are planning to cross state lines to sell food out of your truck, federal truck regulations, etc.
- With construction and approvals in process, We initiate the marketing programs including initial catering and event promotions, street and event locations availabilities.
- After operations begin, having the experience of over 35 years of operating food businesses, Eckstut Consulting can continue to guide you and operations to assure your success.