Owning a Restaurant, The Dollars and Sense
The Dollars & Sense of Owning a Restaurant
- When: Mondays – October 21, 28, 2013
- Time: 6 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Fee: $95
- Location: The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College
“The Dollars and Sense of Owning a Restaurant” is for those individuals who dream of one day becoming a restaurateur, as well as for those interested in investing in one.
Harris Eckstut shares his extraordinary knowledge from over twenty years as a successful Philadelphia restaurant owner – insights that can only come from long-term accomplishment and commitment. Eckstut is a lively presenter who incorporates his restaurant business knowledge and depth of experience that keep participants actively engaged and prepared to make those important successful life-changing decisions. – A Five-Star Class!
Vernick Food & Drink would not be as successful without the help of Harris Eckstut.
Greg Vernick, Chef/Owner, Vernick Food & Drink in Philadelphia
Harris took us by the hand and taught us all the things about the restaurant business that we didn’t even know we didn’t know! Because of him, we are still in business and now thriving instead of floundering.
Connie Correia, owner of the Pop Shop in Collingswood, NJ
Harris Eckstut of Eckstut Restaurant Consulting offers his professional services: leasing and development, sales and purchases, operational analysis and planning, “turnarounds,” and business plans for the independent or prospective restaurant owner. He also evaluates business plans, operations and budgets for lenders, investors, developers, and community organizations. Harris owned the legendary MontSerrat Restaurant on South Street for 25 years and has over 30 years experience in the independent restaurant industry. His many clients include:
- Craig LeBan‘s 2012 “Best New Restaurant of the Year – Vernick Food & Drink.
- 2012 Best of Philly Awards – The Pop Shop in Collingswood, NJ.
- 2012 Best of Philly Awards – Le Virtu, Passyunk Ave., Philadelphia.
- 2012 Best of Philly Awards – Mac’s Tavern, Olde City.
- 2012 Best of Philly Awards – Han Dynasty, Science Center.
- 2012 Best of Philly Awards – Silverspoon, Wayne, PA.
- 2012 Best of Philly Awards – Rotisseur, Center City.
- 2012 Best of Philly Awards – Bistro 7, Olde City.
- 2012 Best of Philly Awards – Circles Thai, Philadelphia.
- and many other independent restaurants as well as lenders, investors, landlords, attorneys, community development organizations, and developers
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Chef Jocelyn Wood – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College – Community Education
4207 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
215-222-4200 x3067 – office line: 267-295-2367– fax: 215-689-0922
Harris Eckstut – email@example.com – 267-474-8101